MAGA Patriot Ready To Serve
"We The People"
The Duty of
If all human morality were perfect, according to our creator, government would not be required. Regrettably, governments are a necessary nuisance to society. Everything of value taken from the people (or restriction imposed on their liberty) must be weighed against the ultimate public benefit. Therefore, I believe every action of government should be weighed on the scale of justice.
My Top Priorities
as Your County Commissioner:
• END Worcester County government’s $3,400,000 plan to spread Effluent (sewer) water on the Ocean Pines golf Course.
• SHORTEN time for Review & Permitting to provide permits (ie. OPA lost several months waiting to acquire permits to build a pickle ball court.)
• REQUIRE CONFORMITY of all County departments to the same rules & regulations that Development & Permitting imposes on our citizens.
• DEMAND Board of Education to conduct meetings at a time & place conducive to large audiences; permit citizens to address the BOE for longer than 2 minutes.
• INSIST Board of Education develops a plan to eliminate the cause that 51% of our H.S. graduates require remedial training before starting credit classes at Wor-Wic college.
• FISCALLY IMPROVE the budget of every Worcester County department -- and ensure transparency to our citizens.
Defend the liberties of Worcester County citizens against tyrannical impositions or mandates of state or federal government and to support a safe and orderly public environment in our county where the protection of personal liberty and free exercise of God-given rights leads to prosperity, tranquility and a desirable way of life.